erbie: (Default)
[personal profile] erbie
Apparently I had a bloody nose last night. I woke up with blood all over my fingers and on my pillow. I have a vague recollection of feeling something in my nose and trying to get it out, so that must have been a clot or something. Very strange to wake up all bloody and realize you've been picking your nose in your sleep, even if it's just to get the big clot out of it.

on 2004-02-27 04:50 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] anacrucis.livejournal.com
lovely.

it's been a while since that has happened to me. In fact I don't think it's happened (while I was sleeping) since I was a kid.

Still... gross!

Profile

erbie: (Default)
erbie

February 2011

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
2728     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 02:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios